The next one hour day time home modifications webinar is on Measuring the person, equipment and carer on Friday 17 July at 12noon Brisbane time.
I shall have slides and film footage demonstrating how I measure someone and figure out the measurements for features in the built environment.
I shall be talking about:
- The advantages of measuring
- Problems arising with the measuring process
- Tools to use during the measurement process
- The relevance of anthropometrics to practice
- Key postures to consider
- Translating the measurements into features in the built environment
If you would like to register, please see the details under the EVENTS tab on my website.
Don’t forget to make sure you have good internet speed, and the latest Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Mozilla Firefox etc installed.
I shall have IT support available on the day and we will test the webinar set up at least 10 – 15 mins in advance of the official 12noon start time.
I hope to talk to you then! Thank you again for your support.