Home modifications for older people and people with a disability
Why should builders and tradespeople do it?
- Get access to a reliable new income stream
- Make a difference in people’s lives
- Master the standards and legislation with easy 3D videos
- Discover the latest products for beautiful modifications and where to get them, with practical recommendations from experts in the field.
- Save time with quality resources to get the job done
- Find out how to work as a team with health professionals, older people and people with a disability – and look after yourself and your clients
With an ageing population, home modifications for older people and people with a disability is a booming area of reliable work for builders and handymen. From installing a simple grab rail to major modifications including lifts, hoists, bathrooms, kitchens, and ramps, we’ll guide you around the problems to get excellent work done right first time, and repeat business.
Self-paced online course, available anywhere 24/7 on your phone, tablet or computer. Dip in and out of it anytime. With 10 hours of content – or zip through just the essentials in 3 hours.
Full of video with industry-first animations, and tips from experts in the field. Based on 30 years practical experience from one of the team who co-wrote the international text book on home modifications.
Aimed at builders and handymen, and covers modifications ranging from small jobs to major structural work.
All-inclusive costs with no hidden expenses.
Why should service delivery organisations insist that their builders and tradespeople do it?
- Manage risk associated with staff working with people in their own homes.
- Save time and money by getting outcomes faster, with fewer revisions of work
- Provide quality outcomes to consumers
- Enhance the capability of individuals to meet high quality service standards that consumers expect
- Keep your team up to date on the latest standards
- Build a strong team of staff who communicate well with each other and with consumers
- Reduce in in-house training cost and time in administration