The final Brisbane one day home modifications workshop for 2016 is on Bathroom Modifications and will be held on Friday 25 November at LifeTec Qld, Brisbane. This workshop is suitable for students, new graduates and experienced clinicians.
The bathroom modifications workshop aims to provide occupational therapy practitioners with:
- Knowledge about broad principles for designing bathrooms for domestic homes
- Practical information on products and designs to suit bathrooms for older people and people with disabilities
- Information about resources to assist with problem solving a range of client scenarios
- Direct discussion about technical building issues, with an award winning builder
- Opportunity to discuss and problem solve case scenarios from their own work setting
Full details including registration form, hours, venue and cost are available at – www.homedesignforliving.com under the EVENTS tab