Date – 16 July, LifeTec Newmarket, from 10am to 12 noon.
We will commence with morning tea.
Topics for discussion –
1. Margaret Neuss, OT from the NSW HMMS STATE COUNCIL will be presenting on the tools and resources that have been developed by her home modification service
2. Kim Johnston from Care Design in NSW, will be showcasing some of the products that can be installed in the home to suit a range of users.
RSVP s due to me by 13 July.
The initial (draft) aims of the meetings:
* to provide an opportunity for networking with other OTs and others working in the building industry interested in home modification practice
* to explore common practice issues
* to share resource information and practice experience
* to discuss strategic issues that need to be addressed by the OT association, government etc in relation to current strategic policy and practice issues
Please pass this information onto any of your colleagues (builders, building designers, architects, other OTs) who might be interested in attending.