Oct 5 @ 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Free parking on site.
Registration commences at 8.30am and each workshop starts at 9.00am.
This case study discussion day aims to provide occupational therapy practitioners and students with:
- Opportunity to discuss individual case scenarios
- Tips for problem solving simple and complex home modification issues for people with diverse needs
- Information about principles for the redesign of key areas of the home
- Information on legislation, codes, and standards, and their applicability to case studies.
- Direct discussion about technical building issues, with a builder who is present at the workshop
- Information on resources for practice.
Subscribe to filtered calendar