430 Pine Mountain Rd
Carindale QLD 4152
Free parking on site.
Registration commences at 8.30am and each workshop starts at 9.00am.
Student registration – click here
Clinician registration – click here
Please complete registration form – click here
The workshop relating to providing home modifications for people with dementia living in their own home aims to provide occupational therapy practitioners and students with:
- A description of the home modification process
- Knowledge about broad principles for evaluating the product and design requirements of children
- Practical information on the process of measuring the child, their carer and equipment
- Practical information on the process of measuring the existing home environment
- Practical information on typical barriers and home modification solutions
- Information about resources to assist clinical practice
- Opportunity to discuss and problem solve case scenarios from their own work setting